All photos are reserved to @2010-2012 endyphotography
You may not use, edit, or alter without my permission!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Citrus Breeze

Summer? Hot?! Yes, we through most of our days here with those tropical climates, and I enjoy it whenever the sun shines above me and burn my skin (though sometimes it hurts)... I always want to get tan skin!
In a hot day, we're easily  get dehydrated... I always drink a lot of sparkling water! But I know we do love juice!  I love mango juice! I love citrus juice too! and sometimes I mix those two fruits for the juice and drink it with lots of ice! mmmhhh.... I'm drooling just thinking about it!
Last few days I bought some citrus and I knew I wanted to make a cold drink for those hot days.


I bought half kg of citrus with a good price in a traditional market here. I love citrus, I love the color, and I love the fresh juicy  taste of it!


So the drink I made is just a simple drink that a baby can afford to make it! But I know you won't stop drinking until 10 glasses after you taste the first glass :D




Cut 5 citrus and squeeze them to get the juice,set aside. Now dissolve 1/2 cup sugar with 1cup of warm water. After that, pour the juice and the sugar you've dissolved into a juice mixer, add 1 cup of cold water and some ice cubes. Blend them for a moment to get it a bit foamy. Before you serve it, pour 1/4glass of pure soda into a glass, then pour down the juice. Now you can drink while sunbathing and reading a good novel on the beach :)




luv

2 comments:

It's 80 here today, so this is perfect! I'm going to pin it :)

Post a Comment

For Non-Bloggers, Pls choose 'Name/URL' in the option, you can leave the URL filled or blank. Thank you!

Powered by Blogger.

 

Popular Posts